What We Do
Before the Wedding Day
Offer our clients unlimited meetings, email, and phone communication throughout the planning process.
Collaborate on a personalized look-book to include overall color palette and style, couple and attendant attire, stationery selections, ceremony program, tablescape, floral arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres, ceremony, cocktail party and reception furnishings, and guest favor designs.
Develop and manage the wedding budget with cost-saving solutions.
Create and manage a detailed timeline for all the ceremony and wedding activities -- 12-7 Months, 6-3 Months, 2-1 Month, 2-1 Week, and Wedding Day Hour by Hour Timeline.
Coordinate catering activities to include assistance with cocktail hour hors d'oeuvre and specialty drink selections and dinner menu development.
Schedule and attend vendor meetings, walk-throughs, and tastings.
Assist with locating the perfect venues for the ceremony, photos, and reception along with a viable "rain plan".
Coordinate vendor selection, permitting, and contract negotiation and maintenance to include catering, floral, photographer/videographer, musicians, officiant, and rentals -- furniture, tent, flooring, A/C or heating, generators, lighting, photo booths, portable restroom units, etc.
Consult on ceremony and reception seating plans, content, and timing. Design cocktail party presentation, dinner menu cards, gift area, photo booth/backdrop, lounge area, and cake display ideas.
Coordinate catering activities to include assistance with cocktail hour and dinner menu development and specialty cocktail ideas.
Collaborate on the music playlist, couple's arrival announcement and first dance, parents dance, cake cutting, and other ways to create a one of a kind and memorable celebration.
Assist with creating a wedding website and registry and sending invitations.
Manage guest RSVP activity to include guest's special nutritional, transportation, or venue access requirements.
Distribute wedding day timeline, delivery and load-in schedules, set-up layouts, contact information, and all other necessary information to vendors in advance of the wedding day.
Coordinate ceremony rehearsal to include officiant fee and marriage license exchange, music, wedding party duties and lineup, processional, readings, vows, the ring exchange, and recessional.
On the Wedding Day
Manage all aspects of the hour by hour wedding day timeline to include:
• Pre-ceremony beauty/grooming appointments, meals, dressing, and the photography schedule.
• On-time ceremony arrival of the officiant, florist, musicians, and photographer/videographer.
• On-time reception venue arrival of caterer, florist, rentals, service staff, DJ/band, and photographer/videographer.
• Distribution of bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages to the couple, attendants, and family.
• Wedding party, family, and guest transportation to the ceremony.
• Ceremony program distribution, music, wedding party lineup, processional, officiant opening remarks, readings, vows,
the ring exchange, and recessional, flower petal distribution.
• A graceful transition between ceremony, photos, cocktail hour, reception, and the couple's departure.
• The wedding couple, wedding party, family, and guest transportation to cocktail hour and reception.
• Band/DJ announcements: Arrival of the newlyweds, the first dance, parent dances, food service, toasts, dancing,
cake cutting, and the couple's departure. Schedule band/DJ breaks to avoid conflicts with timing of the announcements.
• The unexpected. We are prepared for any little surprise with calm nerves and behind the scenes solutions.
• Coordinate couple and guest reception departures.
• Distribute final vendor payments and service gratuities.
• Manage gift transportation from reception, as directed.
• Supervise vendor break down and clean-up.
We can also design and plan your guest destination arrival event, guest activities, ceremony rehearsal dinner, and/or guest departure "bruncheon".